Riddles of Renaissance Riddles of Renaissance

Short, briefly entertaining game

I enjoyed it, and I thought that most of the riddles were pretty easy, but that might just be me. I got 298, which seems to be the highest reasonably possible without cheating.

Great little game, and the addition of medals is a nice touch.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Great Game! But...

I really like the game, and the voice acting is great. However, I have some of the achievements in-game, but no medals. You may have fixed this by now though.

Keyboard Mayhem Keyboard Mayhem

I don't know if it's just me...

but a couple words don't seem to register, namely "cracker."

Pretty decent yet simple game otherwise.

Binary Binary

Hard, yet Rewarding.

This game is graphically appealing, animated well, and damn hard. I managed to solve the first two cores, and the second two were impossible to me (at 3 AM), but the feeling that you get from solving these puzzles is great. Simple yet extremely difficult game.

Looming Looming

Pretty Good Game

It's not a "fun" game per se, but pretty simple to understand. You go around, look for shiny objects on the ground. You see buildings with signs next to them, and those are pretty self-explanatory. For example: One of the signs says, "Bring my bones...yada yada yada." You find the bones and a portal opens. Then you go through the portal. Find all the portals and then you win. The objects are also there to tell a story about two civilizations that used to live there.

This message was to all those people who "can't get the point of the game"

Gordons Revenge Gordons Revenge

The below people are stupid

This is a very nice 3d fps flash game. The below person didn't read how to start the game.