View Profile yumyumshisha

5 Movie Reviews

Pretty funny

The music was nice, animation was adequate, but did you really have to kill off the black guy in the first 5 seconds?

Who's this?

handsome young Fellow? I appreciate his Pikachu pillow.

Nice.

The whole thing was pretty much amazing. Nice Grim Fandango music and Nicholas Cage audio.

6 Game Reviews

Short, briefly entertaining game

I enjoyed it, and I thought that most of the riddles were pretty easy, but that might just be me. I got 298, which seems to be the highest reasonably possible without cheating.

Great little game, and the addition of medals is a nice touch.

Great Game! But...

I really like the game, and the voice acting is great. However, I have some of the achievements in-game, but no medals. You may have fixed this by now though.

I don't know if it's just me...

but a couple words don't seem to register, namely "cracker."

Pretty decent yet simple game otherwise.

3 Audio Reviews

Love it

This is one of my favorite mixes. Really good job!

Genius

You are a lyrical/musical genius. I love this song.

People here

are so ignorant. They give 8's and 9's for inconsequential issues, like how it's not technically jazz, and how it's "not good enough." People don't seem to realize how much skill and effort goes into such a long and beautiful piece of music. Keep on playing, and remember that you are extremely skilled and can hit the big time some day (if not already).

liluxiaorealnew responds:

thx!!~~ i understand why people think this is not jazz. most people think bout jazz as blues swings and ect... i put all my works under jazz cause they are improvised. well, im just glad people like my songs.

2 Art Reviews

So Avant-Garde

I bet he's listening to bands that don't even exist yet.

Very Nice.

Your use of color and lighting makes this look really realistic, and the first person view is really interesting. However, I feel like a dick for saying this, but you spelled "acquired" wrong...

Jobertson responds:

haha, damn.
I never have been good at spelling..
thanks for pointing it out, i'll remember that for next time :\
and thanks for the comments :D

24, Male